Anti Ragging Committee
Ragging is an offence punishable by law, resulting in imprisonment and/ or penalty (Ref. UGC REGULATIONS ON CURBING THE MENACE OF RAGGING IN HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS, 2009. (Under Section 26 (1) (g) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956) New Delhi - 110002, the 17th June 2009) View Pdf ( UGC Regulation )
Be a change maker; maintain your campus ragging free.
Anti-Ragging Cell Members
||Name of Committee Member
||Dr. M.R. Jambhulkar
||Dr. J.L. Paighan
||Dr. K.C. Patil
||Dr. A.K. Mahatale
||Prof. V.S. Bodhale
||Dr. Mrs. S.R. Gomkar
||Dr. Mrs. M.A. Mahatale
Responsibilities of the cell
- To ensure overall disciplined environment in the College.
- To initiate timely action against erring students.
- To sensitize students about the evils of ragging and its prevention in the College Campus by organizing talks/ programmes etc.
- To address complaints about ragging as per the Government and University procedures.
- To maintain records of the cases investigated and submit the same to the IQAC Committee.
Lectures/ talks on Anti-ragging rules and regulations are delivered during First year students Orientation program every year.